What can you do in the Provider Healthcare Portal?
Through the Indiana Health Coverage Programs (IHCP) secure and easy-to-use internet portal, healthcare providers can:
- Submit claims
- Check on the status of their claims
- Inquire on a patient's eligibility
- View their Remittance Advices
- Request prior authorization
Managed Care Entities can:
- Enroll, disenroll, and update primary medical providers
- Review their encounter claims
- Inquire on a managed care member's eligibility
In addition, the Portal provides access to a wide variety of IHCP information and resources.